Auto'Plug
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Auto'Plug

Des chars, du fun, pas de prise de tête, c'est ça Auto'plug!

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Suivez votre GPS...

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Fred

Fred

Suivez votre GPS... Empty
MessageSujet: Suivez votre GPS...   Suivez votre GPS... Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Mar - 16:42

Example #4,239 why sat-nav isn't always to be trusted

Suivez votre GPS... Satnav_distaster4839

Anyone who uses a satnav regularly knows the feeling of looking at the directions being given – or actually trying to follow them – and wondering "WTF?" Try an experiment and plug one of your regular destinations into your satnav and see what it spit out; seven times out of ten you'll wonder "Why would it tell me to go that way?"

A driver in England has once again followed the instructions from his car's GPS system as if he were Abraham heeding instructions from The Almighty. Headed to a friend's house, the driver was told by his GPS to go up a steep walking path, and he did so. Luckily the path was lined by a fence, because when the driver crested a hill, he slid down the path and into the fence, which stopped him from going over a 100-foot cliff.

Fortunately, he was unhurt, although charged with careless driving. Never forget: trust your good sense before you trust your satnav...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Apex

Apex

Suivez votre GPS... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Suivez votre GPS...   Suivez votre GPS... Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Mar - 18:43

Me suis toujours demandé qui achetait les BM dessinés par Chris Bangle

La j'ai ma réponse Laughing
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.myspace.com/supermononc

Suivez votre GPS...
Page 1 sur 1